Using only the best products
Striving for Excellence
I have a long list of clients waiting to have their quilt Long Armed to avoid a long wait contact us to have your name added to a list now while you are still working on your project.
REASONS I WILL REFUSE YOUR QUILT
1. The quilt is not square and does not lay flat, borders are extremely wavy.
2. Open seams: This can damage your quilt and possibly knock the timely out on my machine. I will not be responsible.
3. The backing or batting is too small.
4. Smells of cigarettes, pet order, urine or any other nasty smells.
5. The quilt has animal hair on it in large amounts an occasional kitty or pup hair is no problem.
6. When doing a edge to edge pattern All seams, prairie points, and pockets are sewn down and closed No exceptions.
7. I just don't want to quilt it. Sometime a quilt just doesn't speak to me or it does and says don't do me it happens very rarely so please don't feel I will refuse your quilt for some minimal issue.
Warm and Natural
Warm and White
Quilter Dream Poly Cotton Blend
Quilters Dream Select 100% Cotton
Quilters Dream Wool